CFFC&M The Arts of the Angler Show - Nov 14 & 15,

under the big tent
Pentalux

CFFC&M The Arts of the Angler Show - Nov 14 & 15,

Post by Pentalux »

For those in the area this weekend November 14th and 15th, 2009 will be The Catskill Fly Fishing Center and Museum's The Arts of the Angler Show. It will be held at the Than Allen Inn, Danbury, CT - off Exit 4 Route I-84.

See www.cffcm.net for more info

I look forward to having a table there again this year with the latest Pentalux designs as well as a handful of vintage rods including a Leonard 49 D.F., early Uslan 7000(!) and a Uslan 7550 as well as Bob Summers 275 and more - will also have the 1926 Robert Crompton taper chart with the 8 1/2 ft penta that was built with Uslan cane to the Crompton #'s - a very powerful and most interesting rod design... Please stop by and say hello if you make the show.

There will be various bamboo rod related seminars going too as well as Non-Stop Demonstrations by 40 of America's best fly tiers plus another 40 or 50 tables of makers and vintage rod and reel guys, etc - Its a great show.

Hope to see a few of you there.

Best Regards, Rob
www.pentaluxbamboo.com
SAltsh

Post by SAltsh »

Rob-
I'm planning on coming down there on Sat., probably by noon or so - I'll introduce myself, and really look forward to meeting you and finally seeing the rods in person.
Regards,
Steve Altshuler
"On the radio, Muddy Waters gave way to Willie Dixon and Homesick James Williamson. In the back seat sat a choir of willowy, supple fly rods, rods with trout in them and stories to collect, gospels according to Orvis, Powell, R.L. Winston, and Phillipson." Harry Middleton, The Earth is Enough
adam
hobbyist tinkerer

Post by adam »

Steve, get one of Robs rods to cast and do it.
SAltsh

Post by SAltsh »

Looking forward to it!
"On the radio, Muddy Waters gave way to Willie Dixon and Homesick James Williamson. In the back seat sat a choir of willowy, supple fly rods, rods with trout in them and stories to collect, gospels according to Orvis, Powell, R.L. Winston, and Phillipson." Harry Middleton, The Earth is Enough