Class's and Show's

under the big tent
Bamboo Addict
Guide

Class's and Show's

Post by Bamboo Addict »

Been missing you guy's here but it has been a busy week. Had an Atlantic Salmon Fly tying clinic in the man cave. Royce Sterns of Oregon City came down and 7 of use from the S.O.F.T. fly tying club got to learn a lot thing about tying and prepping materials it was great. Now I am getting ready to load the trailer on (next Friday) the truck and head to Sister and Camp Sherman. Will camp on the Met for about 3 days and go to another club meeting with Central Oregon Fly Tyers Guild (COFTG) another Atlantic Fly Tyers club. Then about Tue. Ron Darnell will join me, and will head up to the big "D" and fish with friends there. Head up on Thur. to Elensburg WA to the WA. FFF show where I will be one of the Demo tyer's. I will fish on the way home on the Fall River here in Oregon. I will get home just in time to teach a class on the Stone fly dry's here for our club. Then head back up to Seattle for another club meeting with the North West Atlantic Salmon Fly Tyers Guild. Then I should be ready for a month of guiding here for the big hatch. I will try and keep you posted and do better on posting pictures.
David
greendrake

Post by greendrake »

Damn Dave,
You are going to be one busy fellow. I'll bet your calender has very few open spots huh!
It all sounds enjoyable though.
Will
Bamboo Addict
Guide

Post by Bamboo Addict »

It is a lot of fun at the show's, and learning new ways of skinning a cat. Guide season is shaping up pretty good.
David