Available Lodgings - Camp Sherman

under the big tent
greg hall

Available Lodgings - Camp Sherman

Post by greg hall »

If anyone is still looking for lodgings for the Bamboo Rod Fair. We just canceled our reservations at Lake Creek Lodge for a two bedroom cabin (#1) sleeps four $225.00 per night, 3 night minimum and is pet friendly. My guess is that with the current economy you might get it for less or get it for less than 3 nights. Tel. is 800-797-6331.

Maybe see you guys there next year.
Carlin
Maker: Far North Rodsmiths

Post by Carlin »

Sorry we're going to miss you there this year Greg. :(
Chris

greg hall

Post by greg hall »

Thanks Chris. It's all pretty disappointing. I was really looking forward to this year with Mats bringing Anders over plus meeting Adam and Snooks it was going to be a real good time but right now I'm holding my breath to see if I'll have a job beyond this fall. I think this may be the first year in some time that I haven't fished my favorite run on the Deschutes.

So you're all welcome to drink and eat my share.
adam
hobbyist tinkerer

Post by adam »

Greg, if you are close, expect a visit from me as I really want to meet you.
greg hall

Post by greg hall »

Well I'm in Sacramento, CA so that doesn't seem very close to where you are or might be. It does sound like you and snookie may be driving 395 to Camp Sherman. If you are driving back to AZ that way maybe Paul McRoberts and I could drive over the mountain and meet you guys in the Reno area? Of course if you decide to drive south on I5 then you guys are welcome to crash at our house here. There's always a case of Modelo in the pantry and the Whole Foods store carries a very good pulled pork and Paul could drive over from Napa maybe.
Bamboo Addict
Guide

Post by Bamboo Addict »

Damn Greg, I always look forward to seeing you. If nothing else maybe we will see you at the Nor. Cal. FFF show in Oct. in Lodi.
David
greg hall

Post by greg hall »

Dave,

You should stop by on your way to Lodi. We have a yellow lab and a casting pond so you'll feel right at home.