Click For Skogen

where ideas grow
Troutgetter
ratonero de bambú

Post by Troutgetter »

Brothers...

800 sek's is barely 92 bucks.

Still, it's 92 bucks they wouldn't have had without your generosity!
Thank you!

Don't forget...your click is FREE and doesn't cost you a penny!
SnooKen
The Great Mosquito King

Post by SnooKen »

Got a reply from Patagonia today; They're forwarding my email and link for Skogen Forest to their conservation committee. Cross your fingers(but buy another tree anyway).

(edit) Okay, I'm a soft touch so I just bought a second pair of pine trees. Now I'll have 2 different locations in the forest to hang my hammock. :wink:
The rods you guys are making today would cause Hiram, Edwards and the Paynes as well as Fred Devine to crap their pants then giggle like boys peeking into the girls' locker room as they strung them up and laid out the first casts.
matsoberg
Maker: Mats Oberg

Post by matsoberg »

I have the certificates hanging in my shop for everyone to see.

..."You bought trees?"...

..."Hell Yeah!..."

clic!

:D
www.scandcane.com

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish they are after". - Henry David Thoreau
matsoberg

Post by matsoberg »

SnooKen wrote:Got a reply from Patagonia today; They're forwarding my email and link for Skogen Forest to their conservation committee.
I really hope this brings something. Good call Ken!

Yesterday 25974 clicks were made.
www.scandcane.com

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish they are after". - Henry David Thoreau
SnooKen
The Great Mosquito King

Post by SnooKen »

I think it likely that some of our donations to Skogen Forest may not have been spotted as being "from Grassart" and gotten lost in the shuffle. Below is a link to Ann Rask's email. If all of you whom have made a donation would take a minute to email her with the date and amount of your contribution I think we'll find we are well above the 800 SEK she currently knows about.

a.rask@ettklickforskogen.se
The rods you guys are making today would cause Hiram, Edwards and the Paynes as well as Fred Devine to crap their pants then giggle like boys peeking into the girls' locker room as they strung them up and laid out the first casts.
SnooKen
The Great Mosquito King

Post by SnooKen »

Patagonia has posted a twitter weblink for Skogen on their Conservation
Activism site. Link below.

www.thecleanestline.com

The link is on the left down the homepage a bit. Thanks, Patagonia 8)
matsoberg

Post by matsoberg »

Was told by Ann that they already were in the 1 percent program, although I didn´t find them when I searched for "nonprofits" at first. But after getting the hang of how to check the search boxes I found them
www.scandcane.com

matsoberg

Post by matsoberg »

clic!
www.scandcane.com

adam
hobbyist tinkerer

Post by adam »

clique!
fleaflicker

Post by fleaflicker »

Ive been clicking everyday also.

Click

Ps.. I think the logo for ettklickskogen.se is awesome... It is yet another design that Reminds me of the Element / alien workshop skateboard graphics .. Fresh...I grew up following these companies when I was a kid right through to today (big kid) & those graphics , especially of the last 10 years ,definitely influeced my way of thinking about graphics and logos... Dinosaur Junior Didnt help much either ha ha ha...
It (the logo) reminds me of the works of Don pendleton , Not purely like it but that is where it ends up in style border brain collective... Get me?? :roll: