Scandinavian Split Cane/Mats Oberg & Stefan Broms

The individuals that make up the chain that is Grassart.
SnooKen
The Great Mosquito King

Scandinavian Split Cane/Mats Oberg & Stefan Broms

Post by SnooKen »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scandinavian Split Cane

Mats Öberg, Stefan Broms - makers.

www.scandcane.com
info@scandcane.com

+46 8 581 73792
+46 70 5112039 (cell)

English Forum: http://www.scandcane.com/forum_eng/
Swedish Forum: http://www.scandcane.com/forum/index.php

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish they are after". - Henry David Thoreau
matsoberg
Maker: Mats Oberg

Post by matsoberg »

Sorry to bump this one but I have to inform you all that we are three makers in the Scandinavian Split Cane workshop these days. Both Stefan and myself are pleased to welcome Mr. Anders Öberg to the bench.

:D
www.scandcane.com

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish they are after". - Henry David Thoreau
SnooKen
The Great Mosquito King

Post by SnooKen »

In the tradition of the Philippes, Paynes and Powells. Anders couldn't have a better pair of mentors. Congratulations!

Ken
The rods you guys are making today would cause Hiram, Edwards and the Paynes as well as Fred Devine to crap their pants then giggle like boys peeking into the girls' locker room as they strung them up and laid out the first casts.
stevekiley
Maker: Steve Kiley

Post by stevekiley »

that just puts a smile on my face,you guys have fun and watch out that kid does not make a better rod than you,steve
matsoberg
Maker: Mats Oberg

Post by matsoberg »

Yes, I´m a very fortunate father. And the kid is actually quite good with this kind of stuff. He has his first one on the bench as we speak and I´m certain the customer will be pleased.
www.scandcane.com