Yep, it's new here...

To the bruddah's only...
Troutgetter
ratonero de bambú

Yep, it's new here...

Post by Troutgetter »

And it's here because sometimes we want to sell something and give the bruddah's first crack or, hopefully, a little better price than what it's going to be advertised elsewhere, if at all.

Use this place to sell or trade your stuff at what you would consider your rock bottom, to a brother price.

Hell you can use this place to buy something as well I guess. Ask for what you want or need and maybe how much you are willing to pay...maybe someone has what you've always wanted and is willing to let it go to YOU at your price, ya know?

Lastly...membership has it's priveleges.
You should be getting a better price than advertised on, let's say, a pimp board.
If you're not, or the price is the same, just place your ad in the "PUBLIC" section and be done with it.

As always...and I don't know why I feel I should write this...all transactions between the brothers are the bidness of the brothers and NOT the bidness of Grassart. Hell Grassart has no bidness other than trying to provide a place around the fire for you to sit and yak.

You got a beef between buyer and seller...deal with it and don't even try to bring management into it.
Just simply, as in all transactions, "buyer beware."

But we don't have those problems here...do we...

luv to da bruddah's,
Mike
PMcRoberts
Dunsmuir Shingle Shaker

Post by PMcRoberts »

I like it Mike!!!

Great idea!!! Except you forgot to add that everyone should email me first with the items they are wanting to sell!! :D

Brother Paul
Keep smiling........it makes people wonder what you're up to!!!
SnooKen
The Great Mosquito King

Post by SnooKen »

'Swat ya' get fer livin' in the wrong dang time zone. An' howcum they calls ya'll "Para"-medics when yer neither paralysed from the billybutton down nor jump outta' hairplanes??

TGMK(finally a loser that won)
The rods you guys are making today would cause Hiram, Edwards and the Paynes as well as Fred Devine to crap their pants then giggle like boys peeking into the girls' locker room as they strung them up and laid out the first casts.
Troutgetter
ratonero de bambú

Post by Troutgetter »

SnooKen wrote:'Swat ya' get fer livin' in the wrong dang time zone. An' howcum they calls ya'll "Para"-medics when yer neither paralysed from the billybutton down nor jump outta' hairplanes??

TGMK(finally a loser that won)
'cuase the drive to the stream in a firetruck and fish with Para's?