Click For Skogen

where ideas grow
SnooKen
The Great Mosquito King

Post by SnooKen »

Pourin' meself a 5 finger glass o' fine Venezuelan aged cane spirits as soon as I hit "submit". Skoal, Mats! Mud in yer eye, Mikey! Adam is still at Disney Land. Let's order him an orange soda. :lol:
The rods you guys are making today would cause Hiram, Edwards and the Paynes as well as Fred Devine to crap their pants then giggle like boys peeking into the girls' locker room as they strung them up and laid out the first casts.
Troutgetter
ratonero de bambú

Post by Troutgetter »

Orange Julius

Listening to old Donovan singing "Universal Soldier."

Youse alls is Universal Soldiers...but this is not how we save the last green places...there MUST be a better way!

Skoal!
matsoberg
Maker: Mats Oberg

Post by matsoberg »

Skål to you also, my friends who makes a difference.

Glass is empty and it´s twenty minutes past one ´o clock... Flyfishing fair in ten hours... need to kick som graphite arses with bamboo...

Love ya all!
www.scandcane.com

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish they are after". - Henry David Thoreau
matsoberg

Post by matsoberg »

In case you haven´t noticed, the click button is up again. No specific area/forest for now, but I´m pretty convinced that as soon Ann and the guys will get noticed of something, it´ll be posted as a project.

Meanwhile, I´m, as usual, clicking every day to raise funds.

// Mats
www.scandcane.com

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish they are after". - Henry David Thoreau
SnooKen
The Great Mosquito King

Post by SnooKen »

Thanks for the "Heads Up" Mats. Klick!
The rods you guys are making today would cause Hiram, Edwards and the Paynes as well as Fred Devine to crap their pants then giggle like boys peeking into the girls' locker room as they strung them up and laid out the first casts.
fleaflicker

Post by fleaflicker »

Just a Bump
Ive been clicking as often as I can remember, some times from 3 different sytems in one day which is a bonus..

Matt
matsoberg

Post by matsoberg »

Just a heads up again about Klick för Skogen. First I want to say thanks so much again for you participating in the last project, Verle´s old growt forest, that had such a happy ending and was preserved for the coming generations.

New project going on and this time it´s Igelkärr´s old growt forest that is subject for the fund rasing, located just outside the town of Gothenburg.
Please scroll down on the forum page (no matter which) and click the "Klick för Skogen" button on the page that pops up. One click per IP address a day counts. And means alot!

http://ettklickforskogen.se/index.php?o ... ng=english

Skogen´s FaceBook page (In Swedish)
https://www.facebook.com/ettklickforskogen

Thank you!

Click!!
www.scandcane.com

matsoberg

Post by matsoberg »

Some half hour past midnight here so it´s a new day...

Click!
www.scandcane.com

fleaflicker

Post by fleaflicker »

CLICK :D
----------------------------------------------
Gavenny & Borders Fly & Rod Co.
matsoberg

Post by matsoberg »

Yep, Click!! :D
www.scandcane.com