walk this way (and you will die)

where ideas grow
SnooKen
The Great Mosquito King

Post by SnooKen »

Like the man said at the end, "Plaatsen Getlooptd".
The rods you guys are making today would cause Hiram, Edwards and the Paynes as well as Fred Devine to crap their pants then giggle like boys peeking into the girls' locker room as they strung them up and laid out the first casts.
zenflyfisher

Post by zenflyfisher »

Yeah "getlooptd" no shit.
Whiskey is for drinking, water is for fighting over
clo
Mogollon Rim Angler

Post by clo »

Crazy stuff, wonder what the pay was for the guy that had to haul the cement,amazes me how some people will get to a place like that and the first thing to enter their mind is ''I gotta sign my name on somethin'' :lol:
adam
hobbyist tinkerer

Post by adam »

I'll look around youtube, but there is a road, somewhere in the world or some far off land, it's one of those road runner and wiley coyote roads with thousands of feet drop offs, up on the side of a vertical cliff. One lane, complete with tunnels and insane.

It is on the scale of this place but a dirt road driving thing.

Not for the feint of heart by any means.

Let me seach it, yup, there it is: The Highway of DEATH

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gzaFffn0SwY&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gzaFffn0SwY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
clo
Mogollon Rim Angler

Post by clo »

Adam I watched a show on that place,those people are crazy.Lots of miles and busses goin overboard is not my way of travelin I guess.