????????????????

fixed line fly fishing
greendrake

????????????????

Post by greendrake »

Adam,

How come the other side of the mountain post was locked? Just curious as I was going to ask if that grassy meadow was in Az. It's the most green that I can ever recall seeing in a picture of your state,most being like the last one or even more arid and desert like.I realize Az. has some hospitable places :lol: but like I said,That's the greenest I've ever seen.

Will
adam
hobbyist tinkerer

Post by adam »

Locked till I finish the story.

It's in AZ and it is an awesome place.

Hang in there.
greendrake

Post by greendrake »

:oops: OK I didn't realize what was going on and it threw me for a loop when I saw the lock.I got to where I expected that at Clarks but didn't think I would see one here.But now I understand. :oops: :)
Carry on
adam
hobbyist tinkerer

Post by adam »

We don't do that here.

This is a story, I don't want anyone asking questions about the story so it just comes out the way I'm thinking.

Typically, I hide the story till it's finished but here, since I have no agenda other than having fun writing a story, I'll post the images and "lock" the story till it's finished then unlock for comment.

There is no editorial lean here, quite the contrary.

We are not like Clarks.

No way.
fleaflicker

Post by fleaflicker »

Am I right in saying this is the same spot you were feeshin from that little video you had up on somewhere else some time ago with your buddy playin guitar??? (CHEF??)

Looks super tranquill (not tranquery) (sp) :lol:

All our streams here are down the banks , in the ditches so to speak... You more or less have to tog up with waders on whatever the weather unless you are on the chalk stream down south and shell out $£$£$ for the experience... I rate being able to crep on from the bank , and fling a flea o'er the long grass....

Nice place, you sure would only take a friend to a places like that..
Looking forwards to the finished story

Take no kokoro
FLIK
adam
hobbyist tinkerer

Post by adam »

fleaflicker wrote:Am I right in saying this is the same spot you were feeshin from that little video you had up on somewhere else some time ago with your buddy playin guitar???
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWcegPgyzcQ&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWcegPgyzcQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
SnooKen
The Great Mosquito King

Post by SnooKen »

Pretty cool stuff there. And the answer revealed re. Which came First? The Tenkara or the Hat? :lol:
The rods you guys are making today would cause Hiram, Edwards and the Paynes as well as Fred Devine to crap their pants then giggle like boys peeking into the girls' locker room as they strung them up and laid out the first casts.
adam
hobbyist tinkerer

Post by adam »

Hard to tell however, been wearing those hats a long time. The vid is several years old. At least ten years...
fleaflicker

Post by fleaflicker »

Thats what in talkin about, pure flyfishing, very romantic eh :lol:

Flik