Ever read "Neversink"?

books on the shelf
pcg

Ever read "Neversink"?

Post by pcg »

Opinions about "Neversink" by Leonard Wright? It's about the river that Theodore Gordon made famous, nearby the Beaver Kill in NY.

I'm about halfway through it. Sort of a 'man and river,' man versus river,' river beats man,' and 'man finally gives up on changing river & writes a book about it...'

Fun read.
SnooKen
The Great Mosquito King

Post by SnooKen »

Dang it, Patrick!! Now I've got to track down a copy to add to my library. Have you no shame? Anyway, it is great to see you here and I look forward to continuing to learn from you. BTW, I'm sponsoring a writing "Kontest" here at GrassArt and so far the odds are looking good for somebody to win(based on an actual submission).

Ken
The rods you guys are making today would cause Hiram, Edwards and the Paynes as well as Fred Devine to crap their pants then giggle like boys peeking into the girls' locker room as they strung them up and laid out the first casts.
pcg

Post by pcg »

Ken, I decided to apply for admission when I saw your name. :-) What could be better? Just glad that Adam let me in!

I'll check out your contest. I presume that some fancy pants, aged bourbon is the prize--?