Two books same Author

books on the shelf
Bamboo Addict
Guide

Two books same Author

Post by Bamboo Addict »

While at the NCFFF conclave this last weekend, I got to meet Lani Waller and have time to talk to him after his slide show (yes he still uses an old slide projector) He is soft spoken and his fame has not gone to his head. I got two books from him and they are both outstanding.
The first is a book of essays and short story's " A River of Dreams" I couldn't put it down until I finished it. It was funny, it was sad it had everything. Both in the Book, and his slide show you can tell that it doesn't matter weather the fish is 6" long or a 30lb. Steelhead, they are something to behold. Skooken there is a lot for you in this book because he love to fish the salt.
The second book is his new one "A Steelheader's Way" is one of the best book I have seen. Lots of help here, and Ken Morrish photograph is worth the price of the book. ( I may be a bit prejudice here Ken is a good friend of mine). If you want to learn some new trick's, and start down the dark side of steelheading this is a must read.
David