Web Site

where ideas grow
timaaron

Post by timaaron »

Jerry - I think it looks great. I'm on a mac with safari and the "other rods of mystery..." opens but has no pictures. Also the gallery didn't seem to have any pictures. Otherwise it all worked for me. Tim
Carlin
Maker: Far North Rodsmiths

Post by Carlin »

Nice work Jerry! Everything looks good in Chrome. I didn't have the chance to fully read the essays but I definitely will when I have a little more time. Thanks for the hard work!!
Chris

fleaflicker

Post by fleaflicker »

Nice site Jerry, good layout, page flicking thing is cool, Really like the grounding on rod design, cant wait to see more of it come togeather..

Nothing really worked for me in firefox, but everything A OK in explorer..

Good work mate :D

Matt
SnooKen
The Great Mosquito King

Post by SnooKen »

Gotta' echo Tom's comments on explaining stress curves, graphs etc. A few more readings and I may actually have a handle on the concepts that comes close to a first grader's grasp of Shakespearean English.

Really like the graphics and overall tone of the site. Looking forward to further expansion in both breadth and depth.

Having the same problem as others in not being able to view the photos. Adam and Shay have some good thoughts as well.

Very Effin' Cool, Professor, Very Cool!!

And Thank You;

Ken
The rods you guys are making today would cause Hiram, Edwards and the Paynes as well as Fred Devine to crap their pants then giggle like boys peeking into the girls' locker room as they strung them up and laid out the first casts.