Click For Skogen

where ideas grow
SnooKen
The Great Mosquito King

Post by SnooKen »

DAMN!!! Down to only 10k clicks yesterday. Gotta' be a bug has gotten into my Dell Spamster 2700 software program. The guy I got it from on eBay swore it would generate 12 million clicks a day for eternity. Anybody got a Negative 3.2 Gauss magnetogravitational Tick Hammer I can borrow for a bit?
The rods you guys are making today would cause Hiram, Edwards and the Paynes as well as Fred Devine to crap their pants then giggle like boys peeking into the girls' locker room as they strung them up and laid out the first casts.
Fly Chef

Post by Fly Chef »

English Ken, English. :shock: What the h... was all that gibberish you were writing?
:lol:

Keith
“Gentlemen, we are going to relentlessly chase perfection, knowing full well we will not catch it, because nothing is perfect. But we are going to relentlessly chase it, because in the process we will catch excellence. I am not remotely interested in just being good. “
~ Vince Lombardi, first team meeting as Packers coach (1959), as reported in Chuck Carlson’s “Game of My Life”
fleaflicker

Post by fleaflicker »

SnooKen wrote:Anybody got a Negative 3.2 Gauss magnetogravitational Tick Hammer I can borrow for a bit?
Way over my head but I get your drift, as long as its drag free :lol:

click
Last edited by fleaflicker on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SnooKen
The Great Mosquito King

Post by SnooKen »

K kkKK kkKeith;;;;;.......Tourette's Typiinng Syynndromeee.....K K k kant helppppp mmmmmmmmmmyseeeeeeeeeeellllllllllffffffffffff :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :?: :idea: :?: :idea: :idea: :?: :arrow: :!:

KKKKKKKKKKKLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
The rods you guys are making today would cause Hiram, Edwards and the Paynes as well as Fred Devine to crap their pants then giggle like boys peeking into the girls' locker room as they strung them up and laid out the first casts.
matsoberg
Maker: Mats Oberg

Post by matsoberg »

I think this thread is all too dead considering the good news....

8)
www.scandcane.com

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish they are after". - Henry David Thoreau
matsoberg

Post by matsoberg »

Clic and Cheers!

Laphroaig it is.... :D
www.scandcane.com

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish they are after". - Henry David Thoreau
Troutgetter
ratonero de bambú

Post by Troutgetter »

Well, I'll be go to hell!

Thanks for posting this Matts...and thank you all...you know who you are!
You all bring a tear to me eye...I'm proud to be a part of a few folks an ocean away who cared about a little plot of land. Alls youse folks are the best on earths! (Sorry if you didn't understand that Matts...it's Jersey slang, I was there ...ONCE)

Now onto our next project..."Plant a Tree in Congress" Making a piece of the planet green, one twig at a time.
PayPal gladly accepted...

Thank you ALL again...
Last edited by Troutgetter on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SnooKen
The Great Mosquito King

Post by SnooKen »

FANTASTIC!!!!!! HIT THE LINK AND SEE WHAT MATS IS TALKING ABOUT.....okay, I'll calm down now, sorry I shouted.
matsoberg

Post by matsoberg »

I´m getting drunk.... :lol:
www.scandcane.com

Troutgetter
ratonero de bambú

Post by Troutgetter »

I'm getting drunk with ya brother!

Here's mud in yer eye!