2009 Camp Sherman

under the big tent
matsoberg
Maker: Mats Oberg

2009 Camp Sherman

Post by matsoberg »

Ok, a little early on, but m curious anyway. Last trip was a memory for life, so I´d like to know who of you guys are planning on attending?
Time has a way of flying, so soon it´ll be time to start making arrangments anyway.

Greg invited me for som smoked salmon at his cabin, so at least I know he´s coming.

:D

// Mats
www.scandcane.com

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish they are after". - Henry David Thoreau
adam
hobbyist tinkerer

Post by adam »

I will be there.

I am excited to meet all of you and am hoping to even catch a fish and maybe even a buzz around the campfire.

Looking forward to casting Jerry's rods, meeting Steve, Greg, Mats, Chris, AJ, Joe, David and the rest of you.

Thanks for starting the thread.

I'll start looking for related links and content.

Yessss!!!
adam
hobbyist tinkerer

Post by adam »

Troutgetter
ratonero de bambú

Post by Troutgetter »

I have NO idea...
But if I were going to make a trip to OR in July or the salmonfly hatch the month before....I'm going for the big bugs!
matsoberg

Post by matsoberg »

Adam.

Copied from one of the links you posted:

Mark Your Calendars!

The Eighth Annual Metolius River Fly Fishing & Bamboo Rod Fair is scheduled for July 18th & 19th.

Cool you´re coming. I´ll bring my son Anders with me as he wants to check out the "wild west" also.
He´s been looking at my pic´s from this year and we talk alot about the coming trip (he thought Dave Roberts looked like a cool guy... 8) )

Mike, hope you´ll make it in July.

// Mats
www.scandcane.com

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish they are after". - Henry David Thoreau
greg hall

Camp Sherman

Post by greg hall »

Mats,

We are planning on being there. Probably in one of the cabins. My wife wants to stay a week this time so we may be there earlier than the 17th. We'll see how things shake out. Definitely breakfast at our place like last year. In addition to the usual fare of bacon, eggs, hash browns, pancakes we'll be having smoked salmon in honor of Mats and Anders. When we get close to July I'll be asking for how many of you to expect so I can plan on how much stuff to bring.
matsoberg

Re: Camp Sherman

Post by matsoberg »

greg hall wrote:Mats,

We are planning on being there. Probably in one of the cabins. My wife wants to stay a week this time so we may be there earlier than the 17th. We'll see how things shake out. Definitely breakfast at our place like last year. In addition to the usual fare of bacon, eggs, hash browns, pancakes we'll be having smoked salmon in honor of Mats and Anders. When we get close to July I'll be asking for how many of you to expect so I can plan on how much stuff to bring.
Love to hear you and Lynette will be there, Greg. I´ll bring the 8½ footer again for you. We need to go fishing also. And you´ll make friends with Anders for the rest of your life with that smoked fish. :D

// Mats
www.scandcane.com

Bamboo Addict
Guide

Post by Bamboo Addict »

Linda and I will be there, along with Boo the boat dog, and Nora, and Hardy. Greg we will plan to be at breakfast. Mike you are welcome to come up for the Salmon Fly Hatch and stay until the show right here I have a bunk for you in the fly tying room, and I will go over to get 5lbs of bacon from Taylor's in Cave Junction (that's were Shy's get's there's. Mats you are welcome in my camp anytime.
David
Troutgetter
ratonero de bambú

Post by Troutgetter »

Bamboo Addict wrote:Mike you are welcome to come up for the Salmon Fly Hatch and stay until the show right here I have a bunk for you in the fly tying room, and I will go over to get 5lbs of bacon from Taylor's in Cave Junction (that's were Shy's get's there's.)
David
How can a freaking bum like me turn down an offer like that?
adam
hobbyist tinkerer

Post by adam »

...wow, can't wait.